INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS
To make the protein ball
- 50g Almonds
- 2 TBsp of Go Good Vanilla Pea Protein Powder
- 3 Tsp Cinnamon
- 3 TBsp Cashew/Almond Butter
- ¼ Cup Soaked Dates
- 2 Tbsp Hot Water
- Blend the protein, almonds and cinnamon in a good blender or a food processor until they are a fine powder.
- Then add in the dates and cashew/almond butter and continue to blend until combined. Add the hot water in 1 TBsp at a time blending in between. You should have a cohesive mix that resembles the texture of a dough.
- Roll these into 12 equal-sized balls and chuck them in the fridge to set.
To make the cinnamon protein icing
- ¼ Cup Coconut oil melted
- 20g of Go Good Vanilla Pea Protein Powder
- 35g Cashew Butter
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 TBsp Hot Water
Add all the ingredients apart from the hot water into the blender and pulse until combined.
There you have it! Delicious bite-sized little snacks to fill your sweet craving without ruining your health vibe. Keep these babies in the fridge and enjoy.